My Second Kitless...Neon

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Made this over the course of a few AM's. It's a Neon Acrylic that I just love!
Justin (Timebandit) made one for me out of this material to replace one he gave me for my birthday that I broke:redface::redface:. It looks a lot nicer than this one. Nevertheless, I liked the material enough to attempt another kitless from it. Hope you like it. Justin...could not have done this without your guidance. Comments welcome but most of all thanks for just looking. Have a good weekend. :) Doc

Attachments

• Neon Kitless_1.jpg
    Neon Kitless_1.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 284
  • Neon Kitless.jpg
    Neon Kitless.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 260
  • Neon Kitless_2.jpg
    Neon Kitless_2.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 277
  • Neon Kitless_3.jpg
    Neon Kitless_3.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Timebandit

Nice one Doc!!!!!!! Looks like someones got that grain alignment thing down!!!!:wink: And that front section looks great!!!! Your threads are getting better and better to!!!! Im am really proud of you!!! Look whos sporting the Halos now!!!!!!:hypnotized::biggrin:

wiset1

Sweet! Now that I'm back in the states I want to try some of these, but at the moment I'm working through the blanks I bought from Jonathon a couple months ago. Great work Doc!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Excellant pen Doc. I like everything about it. I lost a pen because of the neon in it.:frown: I like the shape of the nib holder too. You are there friend!

wizard

Looks great Doc! Keep up the good work.

Thanks Hans!! Still lots to learn.:)

Nice one Doc!!!!!!! Looks like someones got that grain alignment thing down!!!!:wink: And that front section looks great!!!! Your threads are getting better and better to!!!! Im am really proud of you!!! Look whos sporting the Halos now!!!!!!:hypnotized::biggrin:

Justin, It's been a privilege and an honor to be your student...coming from the master... those comments just made my day...actually a couple.:) Thanks so much !!!!

Wow Doc! Superb is an understatement. I am impressed and inspired...now if you'll excuse me I'll be in my shop for some PM turning :tongue:

Thanks Jonathon! I've got quite a few of your beautiful blanks that I need to get busy with.

Sweet! Now that I'm back in the states I want to try some of these, but at the moment I'm working through the blanks I bought from Jonathon a couple months ago. Great work Doc!

Thanks Tim! It's good to hear from you and glad you are safely back in the States. Looking forward to seeing some of your work again!

Excellant pen Doc. I like everything about it. I lost a pen because of the neon in it.:frown: I like the shape of the nib holder too. You are there friend!

Thanks Chuck!! lol..after seeing your work....I still have a ways to go!:)

Lookin real good Doc, I'd say you've got it down..now you are saving some money too!

Thanks Jeff!! I've got a lot of kits and blanks...... that I've neglected since this kitless addiction set in...I've still got to spend money to buy some nibs, feeds and hopefully a clip or two in the future.:rolleyes:

ToddMR

Looking good Doc. You are doing a good job on the kitless end. This is one of those things I keep telling myself, "1 day". LOL. Glad to see you are doing so well at it.

Top Bottom