My second cat

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DCBluesman

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
The blank (again from Ed Brown) is sure fun to turn. Thanks for looking and particularly to those who take the time to comment.

200633101919_SnowLeopard.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wayneis

This is some fun material to play with, great job Lou. If you guys think it looks good in the photo, you should turn one yourself and see it up close and personal.

Wayne

angboy

Very nice Lou! I have a picture to post of a snow leopard I just made, and you're right, this material is VERY nice to work with. Not only does it come in these nice patterns and colors, but it's so user-friendly! Might turn someone who's not a cat-lover into one! (But some of us already are cat-lovers [:)]). Thanks so much to Ed for offering this!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Lou can turn anything, so this is not meant to apply to him.

But, those of you who have "cats" and continue to be afraid-it REALLY IS the easiest acrylic I have ever turned. I have turned every manufacturer (PSI, CSUSA, Woodturningz, BEREA-and I continue to turn their products for sale at craft shows), but this IS the easiest!!

It IS NOT the cheapest, so if you think it's too pricey-no problem. But, if you sell the pens for more than $25 a pop, the math works. TRY IT-I guarantee you will get attention at an art or craft fair!!! OR, carry it with you, people DO notice it.

Thank-you for all the kind comments, Lou, Wayne, Cav, Angela and Skye. Couple new materials on the next order, see my posts today (I hope).

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Thanks for the kind words...and Ed, these aren't that expensive if you use them right. I'm getting four Baron/Jr Gent/Jr Statesman to a blank! The math really works out quite well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom