My "Scrabble" Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from dexter0606

dexter0606

I had a call from a customer that wanted a pen as a gift for her mother. She wanted a Scrabble theme and her mothers name on the pen. I suggested a Diva style and went from there.
I designed the Scrabble board design using Powerpoint and added the text using ScrambleMixed font. I played with teh font sioze until it matched the the board spacing and then printed it out on clear label sheet. This gives it a matte finish which is what I was looking for. Wrapped it around a slightly undersized white acrylic barrel, coated with about 6 coats of CA, polished and viola!
The customer was very happy with it. I hope her mother is too.

Attachments

• Pen - Scrabble 2.jpg
    Pen - Scrabble 2.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 1,562
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldb2000

That is a great pen . Your design is awesome but I would be careful showing it on an open forum . Scrabble is a registered Trade Mark and after hearing about all the trouble people have had lately with trade mark infringement lawsuits you should be careful .

dexter0606

Thanks for all the commemts
Sam, it's a PSI Diva Charm pen. Swarovski crystals. My wife assures me it will be a hit with the ladies. You heard it here first!
Butch, I think the Scrabble people would just be glad someone has mentioned them in this age of electronic games!

Where do you guys come up with these ideas?????? I must be eating the wrong spinach leaves or grape nuts.......that is just wonderful for her...........great job!!! I am so impressed with it!

Top Bottom