My Saturday morning

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from apple320

apple320

I was in the shop by 6:30 this morning and I was able to come up with this little bugger.
I do not like to use kits or work in wood, but this is a leftover piece of wood that I got off my ancestors land that was bought in the early 1700's when they came over from Ireland. I have the deed and the currency is pounds and pence. So I thought I would break one of my rules and work in wood. Still no kit and I love green so here is what I ended up with.

IMG_2493.jpg

IMG_2494.jpg

Any way for a 1st wood pen I was happy.

Chris

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I like the green too. Tell us what kind of dye you used. I like the info about the property. Too many are selling off inherited property for the dollar. Good job on your first wood blank.

apple320

I like the green too. Tell us what kind of dye you used. I like the info about the property. Too many are selling off inherited property for the dollar. Good job on your first wood blank.

Too many are selling off inherited property for the dollar So true. Of the over 1000 acres I have one of two 100 acres lots left.

I will have to check out the dye for you. It was my sons.

Chris

Drstrangefart

Of the over 1000 acres I have one of two 100 acres lots left.

Chris[/QUOTE]

Is it okay that I just peed like 2 drops from jealousy? I'm trying to get to the point where I can settle on just 20 or 30 acres.

hewunch

Very Nice Chris! Did you do an insert in the cap and barrel? I have been thinking about this for a few weeks.

OKLAHOMAN

Chris, One more great pen even if it's in wood...you and Doc showing these Non kit pens made in the morning Hmm!!! I'm going out to the shop early tomorrow and see .......never mind:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Top Bottom