My Recent Works. Happy 4th!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from randbcrafts

randbcrafts

I finally had a little time to sit down and take some pics of a few that I've made in the last month or so and thought I would share. All but one of the blanks were from suppliers on IAP. Thanks to all! Hope everyone is having a nice 4th of July!

12467292062429577.gif

From left to right: 1. Jichimo, 2. Scotch Whiskey Barrel, 3. Zitan. All three from David Lee, Rarest Woods. 4. 100pc Puzzle Kit from Constant, 5. USS Constitution (Old Ironside) Blank from my trip to Boston, 6. Philippine Persimmon from IAP group buy, 7. American Chestnut Bog Wood from Lulanrt (Travis), 8. Circuit Board blank from Barea Hardwoods (donated during the birthday bash). And last, on the bottom Oak "Burr", a freebie from David Lee.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kaspar

Nice rack of pens! Hard to pick a favorite. That's a real piece of the USS Constitution, eh? Very nice. The Puzzle Pen is awesome, and the Persimmon Imperial, well, I dotes on dat kit I duz.

VisExp

Those look very nice Richard. Great assortment of pens and blanks.

You might want to try some TruStone some time. They look really good and you can get them from a guy right here on the forum :wink: :biggrin:

Top Bottom