My Polyvinyl Chloride Olympian II Elite

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from maxman400

maxman400

Wow! What a name, :eek: This one is for me. :biggrin: I wanted a new pen for work that will take a beating, and what better material than PCV. This is green and white water pipe segmented with Black and white pick-guard. The Kit is an Olympian II Elite, tomorrow when I get to work I will switch the refill out for a UNI-BALL 2.5mm gel refill.
Any comments welcome, Thanks for looking.
Max.

Attachments

• Olympian II PVC 008_edited-2.jpg
    Olympian II PVC 008_edited-2.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 354
  • Olympian II PVC 013_edited-2.jpg
    Olympian II PVC 013_edited-2.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 264
  • Olympian II PVC 026_edited-2.jpg
    Olympian II PVC 026_edited-2.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 284
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gvanweerd

Thats incredible! Looks fantistic. Your segments are spot on. I really like the cheveron in the main body. Well done bravo!

Rangertrek

Very nice overall design and concept for the segments, pick guard, etc.
A superb total package.
After you use it a while, and find out it does not meet your expectations, then send it to me for a trial! :biggrin:
Great work.

ldb2000

I really like the blank but I don't think it goes well with that kit , IMHO . I personally think it would have looked better with a plainer Rhodium/chrome/silver kit , like a Jr Gent or an El Grande .
Great looking blank though .

mtgrizzly52

That pen is simply breathtaking! I'm amazed at the use of the PVC pipe, but even more in awe of the segmentation you did. That chevron is so cool in that pen I have to attempt to do something similar!

Very Nice Job!

Rick (mtgrizzly52)

darcisowers

that is an incredible pen. The segmenting is amazing.

How do you color PVC? I'm trying to wrap my brain around just exactly HOW one works with PVC for pens....and so far, my brain tells me "does not compute!" :confused:

I've enjoyed all that you've posted recently. very nice.

Darci

maxman400

that is an incredible pen. The segmenting is amazing.

How do you color PVC? I'm trying to wrap my brain around just exactly HOW one works with PVC for pens....and so far, my brain tells me "does not compute!" :confused:

I've enjoyed all that you've posted recently. very nice.

Darci

It comes colored, this is industrial grade pipe. The blue and green is about 3/4" thick. the white is 1" thick and the purple is 1 1/4" thick. You can't get this stuff at home depot. Each piece that is cut off from the pipe is the size of a full pen blank.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Very striking!!! I think it's great too. Your segmenting alignment is absolutely spot on!!! Well done.:biggrin:

hilltopper46

I almost didn't look at this pen because of the title "My Polyvinyl Chloride Olympian II Elite"... Had a few more moments this morning so decided to take a look at yet another sewer pipe pen. WOW!! title way understates the pen.

A beautiful pen with wonderful segmenting!!

jasontg99

Max, I sure am getting tired of telling you "Awesome pen!". You have been a turning/segmenting fool as of late. As others have said, the segmenting is spot on. As always....Awesome pen!

tim self

I agree with Butch. Love the blank. Nice work on the segmenting. Have never really liked the kit but this dresses it up well.

Top Bottom