My PITH pen to Phunky_2003 - My first closed end

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from G1Pens

G1Pens

I had to wait until he confirmed receiving it before posting the pix, but he got it this morning, so here are the pics.

This was my first closed end pen. It was really hard to let it go. I figured I would use the PITH as motivation to try something new. I am so glad I did.

This is a Jr Gent dressed with a Kentucky bourbon barrel blank. I am really happy with the way it turned out. Like I said, after I got it done I wanted to keep it. But I figured if I could do it once, I can do it again.

Comments and criticisms welcome....thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_8455a-web.jpg
    IMG_8455a-web.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_8457a-web.jpg
    IMG_8457a-web.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_8459a-web.jpg
    IMG_8459a-web.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_8463a-web.jpg
    IMG_8463a-web.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 167
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Phunky_2003

This is a beautiful pen.

I really appreciate receiving such a beauty. I've admired your work you've posted here and now I have one of my own. Again thanks! And thanks for the extra packaging supplies they will come in handy.

G1Pens

This is a beautiful pen.

I really appreciate receiving such a beauty. I've admired your work you've posted here and now I have one of my own. Again thanks! And thanks for the extra packaging supplies they will come in handy.

Thanks for the compliments. I had a good time making this pen and learned something in the process.

RogerH

Wow Gary, a beautiful job and super classy end product. What a fantastic result for a first closed end pen, in IMHO. You may have motivated me to give a try a first closed end !! Thx so much for sharing your great work.

Top Bottom