My PITH pen to Nolan

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ldb2000

ldb2000

Hi Everybody
This being my one year anniversary on the IAP , I want to post a Special pen . This is the pen I sent to Nolan "The Burlmeister" in the PITH , I know he wanted to post it (sorry Nolan) but I'm glad he has been too busy as it gives me the chance to post it on this special day .
It is a Kitless "Panache" style Fountain pen made from White Turquoise Tru-Stone with a Baron feed and nib and a custom grip assy .

1_kitlesspanache.jpg

Comments as always are welcome

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Nolan

You forgot to show the other AWESOME pen you sent. BTW glad you finally posted it because I am still a 1/2 to 3/4 of a page away from getting to it. I dont know about anybody else but with times in the building industry being slow it means I am really working 4 times harder than before trying to get the work in the door. I have been buried and have had little to no time for my fun stuff. Heck the natural edge bowl I started 3 months ago is still on the lathe half turned:mad:

ldb2000

Thanks for the kind words everyone .
The pen was a bear to turn and finish because of the shape , I made a coupler to join the two halves together to do the shaping and finishing between centers and then I had to make a special jig to hold the halves in the chuck to clean and shape and finish the ends .
Darley , the tru-stone threads like a dream now that I have figured out how to best use the Tap and Die .
Nolan , I'm glad you like them .
:):):)

Top Bottom