My Pens From "Skiprat" for PITH,,,,,,,

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from stevers

stevers

I also posted this in Casual Conversation in the PITH Photo's thread. I wanted to post it here so more of you could see these. They both deserve to be seen by all.

Some of you have been waiting for this. I know I have been. These are the "pens" Skiprat, AKA Steven, sent me for the PITH trade.

Steven, if you see this, please explain what they are, mainly the custom one. I cant do it Justis with words. They are both beautiful. Perfect fit and finish. Just fabulous!!!

I hit the lottery on this PITH. Please don't all of you be jealous, the drawing was fair and square.:biggrin:
1_Skiprat_s__8.jpg

1_Skiprat_s__7.jpg

1_Skiprat_s__6.jpg

1_Skiprat_s__5.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jdoug5170

Oh my, I really do think that next time, the drawing should be rigged, and I should win!!!!

Wow is all I can say...look at the way the clip comes out of the top of that one! The material choosen, the finish, the plating....just awesome!

ldb2000

You Lucky Dog

Steve those pens are way to Beautiful to keep them just anywhere....send them to me and I will guard them with my life :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Those are WAY cool pens....er....Writing Instruments , you are a Lucky Dog !!!!:RockOn:

Darley

very nice pens Steve you got, better to watch out those one as they may grow legs:biggrin:

And I was thinking can I send you your pen back and you send me those one :biggrin:

BTW I think the top one is an Havana modified kit

jdoug5170

I believe Steve, just saying...next year it should be, and I should be the winner! I would be thrilled to own either of those...two of them, don't know how you sleep nights!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Skiprat pens

What's the big deal?? A zen pen and a Skippy original. Just two more steps in

PENMASTERY BY SKIPRAT!!

Great work, Skippy!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

bananajeep

Congrat STEVERS and nice job SKIPRAT.

Tha bar keeps getting raised higher and higher. I'm trying to finish off my pen for the PITH and I was impressed with what I had so far. I don't know now.

MobilMan

You lucky buggar,you. Beautiful pens. Will look real nice in your collection with your beautiful pens. Keep your eyes peeled out for Scott. I may have had a little trouble finding you the first time but I remember the way in now, & which corner. So, keep lookin for Scott.

Top Bottom