My Pen Sold for $1,200

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Rangertrek

Rangertrek

I recently had the opportunity to do a pen for The Pinto Horse Association of America. This was a custom order by one of their judges. The pen and box were in their annual auction and fund raiser. The pen sold for $1200 for this fine organization and their youth programs. :biggrin:

The judge that commissioned the pen was also inducted into the PTHA Judges Hall of Fame. My client had quite a night! :biggrin:
The pen body is deer antler on a Sedona.

Attachments

• R1825.jpg
    R1825.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 542
  • R1825ph.jpg
    R1825ph.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 572
  • R1825set.jpg
    R1825set.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 514
  • R1825box2.jpg
    R1825box2.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 329
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

Outstanding Pen and Case, John.
Superb Craftsmanship, well Worthy of the Recognition and Tributes bestowed.
You must be rightly Proud and Satisfied with your achievements.
Congratulations,
Brian.

gimpy

Great job, I would say you better get started for next years. Sound like you may be making a series of these.

Zulu

I wonder if it is rude to ask, how much of that $$$$ went your way since it was an auction. Is it rude to ask? Hope not, and if it is, please just ignore me. :redface:

I recently had the opportunity to do a pen for The Pinto Horse Association of America. This was a custom order by one of their judges. The pen and box were in their annual auction and fund raiser. The pen sold for $1200 for this fine organization and their youth programs. :biggrin:

The judge that commissioned the pen was also inducted into the PTHA Judges Hall of Fame. My client had quite a night! :biggrin:

Rangertrek

Much less went to me. I did it as part donation; but, I did make a small amount on the commission.

I wonder if it is rude to ask, how much of that $$$$ went your way since it was an auction. Is it rude to ask? Hope not, and if it is, please just ignore me. :redface:

Top Bottom