My pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mredburn

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

biednick

Just when I thought I was getting pretty good at the whole pen turning thing...
Thats an amazing pen, I will be shocked if I ever come close to that level some day.

kenspens

that is an awesome pen!!!!!!! you have definately elevated pen making
so when are those kits gonna be available!!! ill take 50!! lol
ken
kenspens

Jon-wx5nco

Mike,
I'm with the rest of the guys here. There just aren't the right words in the dictionary to accurately describe your work and this pen. Please let us know if you were accepted into the Pen Makers Guild. If this pen doesn't get you in, I don't know what will!
Thank you for your time and effort and showing us this beauty

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Thank you to all of you. Yes Jon It was accepted by the PMG. I could not have done it without all the things I have Learned here on the IAP.

Yes I made all the parts and inlayed the opal as well.
Mike

Last edited:

drgoretex

Heh...was wondering if this would hit front page....such an amazing piece of work, it belongs there!

Ken

t001xa22

Mike, I add my sincere congratulations. Like they said: the bar has definitely been raised. Your pen is an absolute masterpiece. The other nice part about seeing your pen showcased is that finally that inferior leather pen is now gone/since that leather pen is mine, I guess I can safely say that. Even though I still appreciate the staff choosing my pen, it is so nice that they found a much better one to replace it.

GaryMGg

Beautiful.

Not to take anything away from what you've done: some years ago when I first started making pens, I talked to Eagle about doing basically what you've done -- making pens with "slip-cover" interchangeable barrels.
He told me I was nuts and to forget it; I put it aside for too long and now you've done it.
Congratulations.
The star goes to those who shoot for the moon!
Well done sir.

Top Bottom