My New Creations

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from t001xa22

t001xa22

I wanted to show some of my latest works and say thanks to Exotic Blanks for the beautiful blanks they have to offer. I just recently got clued in to their store, and it has opened up a whole new selection list for me. These three pens are using "Blackberry Jam", "Mother Earth", and "Desert Sunset". I am fairly new to the craft, and finding class suppliers really helps.

Attachments

• BlackberryJamDiplomat4.jpg
    BlackberryJamDiplomat4.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 195
  • MotherEarthSierraElegant1.jpg
    MotherEarthSierraElegant1.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 190
  • DesertSunsetSierraElegant4.jpg
    DesertSunsetSierraElegant4.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 179

ToddMR

Those are 3 very nice pens. exotics does have some awesome blanks. The service they have to imo, is unbeatable. Nice kit selection for all 3 of those blanks too. I bet the last one would look even better with bl ti.

t001xa22

Thank you, Todd. Your suggestion about the ti kit is a good one. I didn't think about that. The next pen I have attached is also from Exotic Blanks, from their laser engraved section. I made this pen for a lady whose husband is a music professor at a local college, and is a big fan of jazz. EC has more than one engraved blank for music, but the lady wanted this one. I was so concerned about distorting the detail of the engraving that I just lightly sanded and applied CA finish with a final friction polish. She was happy.

Attachments

• JazzDiplomat5.jpg
    JazzDiplomat5.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 118

t001xa22

Thanks to a very kind reminder from a nice guy, I made a mistake when I referred to my supplier of blanks as "Exotic Blanks". I have gotten some great stuff from them, but these particular pens were done with blanks that I got from WoodNWhimsies. I apologize for the mistake. I have just started using both of these companies, and like them both very much. I will try to keep my references straight in the future.

Top Bottom