My new carry pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ladycop322

ladycop322

I finished this a few weeks ago...I was going through all my watch faces and forgot I had this Bulova face. I used a Statesman tube, carbon fiber and parts, then casted and turned. I love this pen! I get many compliments and I'm asked how much it is worth lol I can't really put a price on it because to me it's priceless :)

Attachments

• carry pen 2.jpg
    carry pen 2.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 491
  • new carry pen.jpg
    new carry pen.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 471
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Unless the parts have a significant meaning then $300 to break up with it is not out of the ??? :) I could never use a fountain pen as my carry pen. I am not a fountain pen fan to begin with but that would be a nice desk everyday pen. Nice work all around.

TonyL

Beautiful work Michelle! But please tell me that you weren't driving while photographing the pen on your lap :). I bought these for my all my journals and now my fountain pens go wherever I bring my journals..meetings, church, clubs activities etc.

Large Double Pen Holder | Large Double Stylus Holder

They are advertised to fit 2 pens, but only place one not to get the pen scratched.

Leave in cart or use discount code SAVE30 or SAV30 (or just leave in your cart).

The owner is a good guy. Auditioned for Shark Tank.

ladycop322

Mr. Vic, LOL, we don't write tickets any longer. We print them with a printer affixed to the passenger headrest in the police cruiser.

TonyL, You should know me better than to take a photo while driving. I'm offended. :(

Thank you to all who made positive comments. I did say it was my carry pen, but on duty, fountain pens can get hectic. That is why I made it a convertible so I can change to rollerball while on duty!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

keithlong

Very nice pen, I have always loved these watch parts pens ever since I saw the first ones posted on here. I can only dream of having one myself. You done an outstanding job on it. Dont blame you for not selling it. You should be proud of yourself, and proud to carry it. I love the rollerball pens.

Top Bottom