My Mothers Day Gift....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DSallee

DSallee

Well here is my latest pen... same kit (combo2) from PSI with a White Pearl acrylic from Woodcraft.

I did this one a little different than the last one... sanded 150 to 400 (dry) then wet sanded 400 to 600 with wet or dry (wet), then WET sanded with the micro mesh up to 12000 ... even under a magnifier light.. (NO scratches ) Oh, I also finished off with 3 coats of plastic polish then 3 coats of carnuba auto wax!

Boy does it shine!!!

Comment welcome....

momspen2.jpg

Picture doesn't do it justice.. ... it looks alot better in person! couldn't add the shavings with this one... TOOOO much white going on... LOL

Thanks for looking

Dave

randyrls

Originally posted by DSallee

Well here is my latest pen... same kit (combo2) from PSI with a White Pearl acrylic from Woodcraft.

I did this one a little different than the last one... sanded 150 to 400 (dry) then wet sanded 400 to 600 with wet or dry (wet), then WET sanded with the micro mesh up to 12000 ... even under a magnifier light.. (NO scratches ) Oh, I also finished off with 3 coats of plastic polish then 3 coats of carnuba auto wax!

Boy does it shine!!!

Comment welcome....

Thanks for looking

Dave

Dave; That is awesome! I really like the white pearl. In combination with Black Titanium, or Pens that have black trim, the white shines!

Top Bottom