My most recent group of pens!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Mack C.

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
attachment.php

Kindly excuse me if I have previously posted this pen. As near as I can determine this is a homemade cast with a cactus skeleton. I received it in a blank swap marked with cactus.

It's on a Jr. Marshall in Rhod./Blk. Ti.
attachment.php

3 Flat Top Americans (Canadian model) L to R -- Bumble Bee PR Blk. Ti., Golden Amboyna Ti. G., West African Pauduk Ti. G.
attachment.php

A casting of Chiyogami (Oriental paper) given to me by a friend turned on 2 EB's in Blk. TG. & Plat. as well as Blk. TG. & Tg Gold.
attachment.php

3 Zen rollerball pens turned from Inlace Acrylester that I won as a prize from Woodturningz during the 2010 Birthday Bash.
attachment.php

A Zen RB and a Diva BP in "Pink Pearl" PR from Exotics.
attachment.php

Here's hoping you haven't gone to sleep on me yet! A Diva BP as well as a Vertex BP in Exotics Cetacean Seas PR.

Attachments

• 492 (Small).jpg
    492 (Small).jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 511
  • 496, 499, 500 SOLD (Small).jpg
    496, 499, 500 SOLD (Small).jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 504
  • 497, 498 (Small).jpg
    497, 498 (Small).jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 501
  • 501, 502, 503 (Small).jpg
    501, 502, 503 (Small).jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 514
  • 510, 508 (Small).jpg
    510, 508 (Small).jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 507
  • 511, 512 (Small).jpg
    511, 512 (Small).jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 507
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ossaguy

Those look great! I really like the oriental paper pair.I've never seen anything like that before.

Great job,Mack!

Steve

le_skieur

A beatiful selection of pen Mack, I love all of them. The Jr Marshal will become to be rare, so if you have some in stock keep them.

wiset1

They ALL look great, but the Chiyogami pens look pretty awesome! I think I'll buy some of this paper from amazon and try it in a cast or two.

gawdelpus

Passed Away May 11, 2015
In Memoriam
Lookin good there Mack :) good to see you still at it and such a nice lot of variations :) cheers ~ John

No dust gathering on that Oneway lathe. That must fill out your inventory. Now you can get at those pens for the Peacekeepers.
Somebody mentioned that Jr. Marshals are going to get rare. Too bad I really like that kit. Fortunately I've got a dozed stashed away. You did a good job on that one by the way.
How did you do the link to Skype?

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
No dust gathering on that Oneway lathe. That must fill out your inventory. Now you can get at those pens for the Peacekeepers.
Somebody mentioned that Jr. Marshals are going to get rare. Too bad I really like that kit. Fortunately I've got a dozed stashed away. You did a good job on that one by the way.
How did you do the link to Skype?
User CP, Edit details, scroll down, you'll see the Skype name line!

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Now you can get at those pens for the Peacekeepers.
Just finishing up a couple of Cigars in that Tornado Hackberry waiting on your parcel.

Somebody mentioned that Jr. Marshals are going to get rare. Too bad I really like that kit. Fortunately I've got a dozed stashed away.
Save me 10 or so!:laugh:

Top Bottom