Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Lashaby

Lashaby

Jessica's - 091113 - 1.jpg

Hearts - 091113 - 2.jpg

Purples - 091113 - 2.jpg

Slimline - 091113 - 2.jpg

Susan - 091113 - 2.jpg

I made these pens as a wedding gift, using the bride's colors. The other pix are some of the blanks I have recently made. My brother-in-law finishes and assembles them. I am having such fun with this!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

plantman

Hi Kathy; Nice looking pens. Only C&C I would have, would be to try not to alter the shapes you are using. This is giving your roses flat edges. Some of your flowers have a crushed look. I use a dental probe to reshase my flowers without running the clays together and give them the round look a rose would have. Fun is the most important part of crafting. Jim S

plano_harry

Nice work Kathy! I see that you are new to IAP, but have you been doing PC for some time? This doesn't look like something one could learn easily.

Harry

Lashaby

Nice work Kathy! I see that you are new to IAP, but have you been doing PC for some time? This doesn't look like something one could learn easily.

Harry
Thanks, Harry. Working with PC isn't hard in itself... I've only been doing it about 2 months. Thank goodness for internet tutorials!

plantman

Kathy; If you want to learn a little more about Polymer Clay, may I suggest Donna Kato's book , The Art of Polymer Clay Millefiori Techniques. It is filled with interesting ideas and methods, although she dosn't include making pens, she does show you how to blend clays to make interesting designs and colorations. Look on Amazon . com for best price, or use a 50% off coupon at Michel's. Jim S

Last edited:
Top Bottom