My latest one.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from WoodChucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodChucker

Here's a Berea El Grande made from a Died blue Box Elder Burl. The blank came from either CSUSA or Mr. Bill, can't remember for sure. [:I]

El%20GrandeBlue.jpg

R.T.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Very nice RT. I have a blank of that too, it's been sittin around, I might just cut it up and hope it looks as good as yours. Just finished for the night. I did a new pocket pen tonight. Gave it to my daughter, because it is the first and last one I'll make. To small to cut for my liking.Anthony

WoodChucker

Thanks Dale!

Anthony, yeah I was pleased with the way it turned out too. So you didn't like those pocket pens, hey? They don't do anything for me either, hope they don't get too popular. [:)]

R.T.

navrep

Very nice pen. I've made several using the dyed BEB. I've found that with these dyed blanks, you never know what you are going to get. I've had a couple nearly as nice as yours, but several that didn't hold much dye at all by the time I turned them to pen size. Again, very nice wood and craftsmanship.

mike

WoodChucker

Thanks Mike, for me it doesn't matter what i make a pen out of, I still never know how it will turn out, just depends on how lucky I get. [:D]

R.T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom