My Latest Olivewood Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Rolandranch

Rolandranch

Here are some recent pens I've made out of Bethlehem olivewood. I used a CA Finish for them all and a matte CA for the last one. I really like the magnetic caps on the Vertex pens. I have all these listed on Etsy but am looking for another place to sell online. I'd appreciate some direction to where I could sell online (besides Etsy).

KK2X2930.jpg KK2X2955.jpg KK2X2964.jpg KK2X2968.jpg KK2X2970.jpg

Let me know what you think of them.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skie_M

I just want to caution you about making any attempt at selling a single item through multiple venues ....

If you are promising to sell the item pictured and have the same item listed through different sites, and they BOTH sell, you're going to be in big trouble. Most item sites will BAN you for failing to honor the sale agreement, and some will go so far as to ban you simply for having the same item offered through any other venue, even if it didn't sell, and will check up on you through various mediums.

On the other hand, if you are offering multiples and are merely posting a picture of a representative sample, and keep track of how many you are selling through x site and how many through y site, and keep them separate, there might be some future with that method... but make absolutely certain you are following the rules for each site.

oneleggimp

Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan 48230 United States o
Here are some recent pens I've made out of Bethlehem olivewood. I used a CA Finish for them all and a matte CA for the last one. I really like the magnetic caps on the Vertex pens. I have all these listed on Etsy but am looking for another place to sell online. I'd appreciate some direction to where I could sell online (besides Etsy).

View attachment 141530 View attachment 141531 View attachment 141532 View attachment 141533 View attachment 141534

Let me know what you think of them.
All Beauties. I recently sold a Nautical in Antique Copper on BOW. I like the look of the Nautical hardware against the BOW. I love BOW.

mecompco

Very nice! Just blew up my first BOW blank on the lathe (dammit!). Got one of those assortments of cut-offs from PSI (which, I think, is a pretty good deal--some nicely figured wood, three pretty much full-length blanks and enough for six to eight Sierras plus a bunch of shorter ones that will be used for other projects). It did smell really good while turning, and I knew I should have used the epoxy instead of CA, but being in a hurry....

Regards,
Michael

Top Bottom