My Latest Commission

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Brooks803

Brooks803

Just finished this up last night. This is the first of two pens I'm making for this customer. He's a big guy so he asked for a very large pen. This is probably the biggest one I've made to date. He picked out the material and shape and I went to work. The material came from Richard Greenwald. The ink window was a bit of alumilite I cast myself. Here are some of the finer details...

Dimensions:

Capped - 6 1/4"
Cap - 2 5/8"
Body + Nib - 6"

Threads:

Cap/Body - 14x.75mm Single Start
Section/Body - 10x1mm

Nib + Ink:

#6 Jowo Polished Steel - F

Cartridge/Converter/Eyedropper

DSC04836 (620x700).jpg DSC04840 (595x700).jpg DSC04842 (525x700).jpg

Thanks for looking!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Janster

....Excellent craftsmanship. Your own casting is so beautiful I cannot imagine you out sourced the blank material? None the less the pen is gorgeous! Be well.....Jan

Brooks803

Love the color, great job!

....Excellent craftsmanship. Your own casting is so beautiful I cannot imagine you out sourced the blank material? None the less the pen is gorgeous! Be well.....Jan

Thanks Jan. He really fell in love with another pen I had made with this material so he was dead set on me using it. I'm starting on his 2nd pen shortly and that one will have more of my artistic touch to it :cool:

studioseven

Wow, Just about the time I think I know what I am doing, I get brought back to earth by someone elses work. Great work. Thanks for giving me inspiration to improve.

Seven

OZturner

Absolutely Outstanding Pen, Jonathon.
Fantastic Design and Exercution.
Superb Line, Proportions and Profile,
Faultless Fit and Finish.
As Doc said, "You never cease to amaze "
Outstanding Craftsmanship.
Brian.

Top Bottom