My latest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from hunter-27

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
"Franklin" blank from Bruce on a Elegant Sierra

Other one is my second attempt at WW casting, Russian Olive on a cigar hybrid.

Attachments

• pens 2.26.11 00002a.jpg
    pens 2.26.11 00002a.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 234
  • pens 2.26.11 00003a.jpg
    pens 2.26.11 00003a.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 275
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Hot damn you do remember how to make a pen! ANd the photo's aint half bad either:biggrin:

Nice on the WW.

Mike

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Thanks, it was my second batch of making my own WW blanks. I am still learning to think inside out when placing the wood in the mold. This one turned out pretty good.

ctubbs

Thanks, it was my second batch of making my own WW blanks. I am still learning to think inside out when placing the wood in the mold. This one turned out pretty good.

Landon, first two beautiful pens. My fav is the WW pen, but the Franklin is outstanding also. You lost me again with the comment, " I am still learning to think inside out when placing the wood in the mold." What does that mean? Thank you.
Charles

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam

Landon, first two beautiful pens. My fav is the WW pen, but the Franklin is outstanding also. You lost me again with the comment, " I am still learning to think inside out when placing the wood in the mold." What does that mean? Thank you.
Charles
Inside out----when placing the wood in the mold, realizing what is in the middle of the mold will be what shows on the outside of the pen.

My first couple blanks, barely showed any resin, which was okay, just not what I was going for.

Top Bottom