2007122194522_DSCN0117-1.jpg

Same pen, with different lighting:
200712219471_DSCN0112.jpg

Thanks for looking.
Rob

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BigRob777

William,
[:D] I'm sure you'll do better with yours than I did. I wish I had done a CA finish, but I'm not set up for that kind of smell in the house yet. I'm going to have to invest in some odorless CA.
Rob

JimGo

We need to get you set up with a different picture-taking arrangement - that bubinga pen looks MUCH better in person (not that it looks bad in the pic!). You didn't tell me it wa for Dario - I would have <s>stolen</s> liberated it! [:D]

GaryMGg

That BOW cigar is very nice. The bubinga is excellent. I'm awaiting my first Barons and
pics like this are making me impatient. I might have to burn some leave time when they arrive. [:p]

Dario

Nice pen indeed [:D]

Rob, favor...please post taht pic (at the PITH pen picture gallery) instead of me taking a pic later tonight.

Thanks!!!

wudnhed

Nice Pens Rob, really nice!!!!! I think your Bubinga pen is prettier than mine tho. Getting ready to do a Sierra with it when the wind quits[:(]

BigRob777

Thank you all, for your kind words. I was really feeling rusty with my turning. It is hard on my back, but with my new lathe, the height will be better for me.
Rob

BigRob777

Eric,
Yeah, that was one that was left over from my sales. It had a crack in one end, but I didn't need the whole blank. I turned three BOW pens, from those left-overs and I have one left, with good grain. I just filled a knot hole with CA. I'll save that for a special pen customer.
Rob

BigRob777

Harold, Bob,
Thanks. I have to do a pen in huangana negra, for one of my wife's friends. I'm not well versed in cross-cut turning, so I hope it works out. She was a missionary in Peru, which is where the wood is from.
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom