My last two....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ladycop322

ladycop322

I completed my watch parts pen, with no excess glue showing through the tube. I do not claim to be a professional, nor the best on this forum, like others. With each piece, I learn more and more.

For example, I learned how to build up with CA glue on the black one shown, as I chipped all the way to the charm while turning. I mean a huge, nickel-sized chip! I surprised myself when it turned out half good, lol!

Thank you for looking and I welcome any and all C & C.

Happy Sunday!

Attachments

• unnamed1.jpg
    unnamed1.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 323
  • unnamed3.jpg
    unnamed3.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 337
  • unnamed2.jpg
    unnamed2.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 426
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I hope 'My Last Two' just means latest and not final...:eek:

I have never successfully filled more than a tiny bubble hole with CA without it getting cloudy.... so a big well done!!:biggrin:

Charlie_W

Michelle,
You have really progressed in your penturning in a relatively short time! You jumped in, tried new things and are doing wonderfully!

Your pens are definitely worthy of praise!

Keep up the good work!

csr67

Very nice work! I need to learn casting. I've got a black faced Rolex just begging to be torn apart. Don't worry, it's a high end fake.

ladycop322

I'm very humbled by all of your compliments! Wow, I don't see myself on the same level or caliber as others on this site...there is so much talent here and I am very proud to be seen as part of it!

Top Bottom