Paid for my shop heater.... yea!

Thanks for looking.....

Attachments

• ChristasPens.JPG
    ChristasPens.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 519
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GouletPens

Good for you! I remember how exciting my first order like that was, hopefully it will continue for you! I like the engraving, it really pops. Was the person who ordered it left handed? I, and several others, typically engrave on the other side of the pen. I'm curious to know if that was requested by your customer or if that was your choice.

Marc Phillips

Left handed....

Good for you! I remember how exciting my first order like that was, hopefully it will continue for you! I like the engraving, it really pops. Was the person who ordered it left handed? I, and several others, typically engrave on the other side of the pen. I'm curious to know if that was requested by your customer or if that was your choice.

Well, this will certainly pin point my place in the pen selling world, but you all know that already... hehe....

I never thought about it... they just ordered a set of pens with names as gifts for friends...

Ooops....

So... you should be able to see your name on the pen as you write?.. is that the norm?

Thanks

Ligget

Fantastic group of pens Marc, I love the Camo blank on that European best, that is good news about the heating = more play time at the lathe with warm fingers and toes! LOL

GouletPens

Well, this will certainly pin point my place in the pen selling world, but you all know that already... hehe....

I never thought about it... they just ordered a set of pens with names as gifts for friends...

Ooops....

So... you should be able to see your name on the pen as you write?.. is that the norm?

Thanks
There's no steadfast rule, but there have been a few polls posted on IAP before and I think most people tend to engrave names on the other side, so right-handed folks can see their name while they write. No big deal though! They still look great and I doubt your customer will even notice let along complain. Just something to keep in mind in the future:wink:

moyehow

nice batch of pens, hard to believe we need heaters in our shops down here in GA. But it's been cold. Global warming i think is to blame. :).

keithkarl2007

There's no steadfast rule, but there have been a few polls posted on IAP before and I think most people tend to engrave names on the other side, so right-handed folks can see their name while they write. No big deal though! They still look great and I doubt your customer will even notice let along complain. Just something to keep in mind in the future:wink:

Ya know i never thought about that either. I just picked up a pen there now and noticed. Just as well I've never had a pen engraved. This is just another great reason to be part of the IAP family. You all rock :cool::cool:

Top Bottom