My green/gold pen negative image

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Texatdurango

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texatdurango

Yesterday I made a segmented pen using green and gold burl, today I made the mirror image but when I went to assemble the pen I realized I was out of gold titanium Jr Gents so settled for a Jr Retro since I think the green and gold burl goes best with the gold colored platings.

So here it is next to it's cousin.

I'm having more fun with these segments than Texas law allows on a tuesday! :D The only problem is that I'm coming up with more ideas than I have kits! [:0]

200782904943_green-gold-gent-retro.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

winpooh498

George,
I think the blank looks wonderful with both kits, but I think the Jr. Retro kit looks the best!
Hopfully every Tuesday can be this fun for you! [:D] Everything I touched today blew up, so I am done in the shop for today! [B)]

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
Gorgeous pair of pens!!! Thanks for the ideas I'm so happy to "steal". The good news for you is that I haven't been into my shop in more than a month! [:D] (for you) [:(][V](for me)

GK

Carver238

Excellant work and great designs. I like the one on the left best but, both are great. I have not turned any in these styles so, I don't know which is the Jr Gent and which is the Jr Retro. Great job.
Bill

4reel

The pens are terrific I hope to get the retro asap. Was that At Arizona or ? also the finish is Lacquer or CA?
By the way for GaryMGg since the british Isles invented the language I would guess that we are not speaking correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom