Not open for further replies.

brokenbit

This is a pen I did in March. Red Ceder
The blank had knot throw it this is what
I got
2006831225053_Girl.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

angboy

Eagle don't forget, [:p]Lola already has a sister- Blaze! But Lola was the original...

Brokenbit, you really have to give this one a name, like Lola[:X] and Blaze[:X] got- pens that look like this deserve a nice stripper name. Did you know if you google "stripper names" you can actually get lists of them, just in case you have any trouble figuring out a good name? But I bet somewhere on this board someone will be familiar with good stripper names and might be able to make a suggestion... Hhmmm... should I throw out names of people that I'd guess? [}:)][}:)]

This pen did come out very nice. I could probably expand my internship slots (if Joe won't be offended![:0]), and have you intern specifically for the Larry Flynt line[}:)] (whoever dubbed my pens that- thanks- I like the name!).

And Billy, you were right, I do love it!! (Someone was nice enough to send me the link to your comment elsewhere!)

melogic

I think this is one I would keep for my own personal collection![}:)][:D][;)][:p]
Nice job on the pen. It really is an awesome conversation piece.

alamocdc

I agree with Mark, Bernie, this one's a keeper.

Angela, just let him use your stage name since you don't dance much now that you're threw with college. [}:)][;)] I bet that raised a few eyebrows. Where do y'all think she got all the information for her thesis and dissertation? You do remember what her field is, right?

Sorry, Angela, I just had to do it.[}:)][:D]

angboy

jeff, is an "R" rating required before a posting of this nature? I must save a copy of this pic before the censors have her removed[:I][:I]

-Peter-

Don't worry Peter- if she gets pulled, then maybe brokenbit can make you another one or I can make you a comparable one- though my way of showing off the... feminine aspects of a pen uses a slightly different technique. But we can't have Peter not having a nicely endowed woman- that would make a lot of men sad. [:(][:(]

angboy

Originally posted by Penmonkey
<br />
Originally posted by angboy
<br /> But I bet somewhere on this board someone will be familiar with good stripper names and might be able to make a suggestion... Hhmmm... should I throw out names of people that I'd guess? [}:)][}:)]

May I suggest a California Highway patrol officer?[}:)]

Oh, very good one Travis! It took me a moment, but then it was laugh out loud funny[:D] once the neurons in my brain started firing! (And relatedly- I don't think he ever saw the last comments I made on the b'day post, b/c surely there would have been a response.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom