my frst pen photo

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from dfolk

dfolk

This is my first attempt at photographing a pen. I used a piece of white paper to cover the flash and I adjusted the color a little bit before posting. How does it look?

photo (800x392).jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BeSquare

This is my first attempt at photographing a pen. I used a piece of white paper to cover the flash and I adjusted the color a little bit before posting. How does it look?

View attachment 91828

The colors look great but not sure why the edges almost look pixelated, like you changed the sizes from a smaller source maybe?

I love the blank and the fit/finish looks great on it though!

dfolk

I see what you mean. I think that is because I had to e-mail it to myself from my iPad to computer to be able resize it to post on this forum. Not sure, though.

plantman

Photo looks good, but I wouldn't have used a busy background on a paterened pen. Draws the eye away from the pen. Just my thought. Jim S

76winger

I see what you mean. I think that is because I had to e-mail it to myself from my iPad to computer to be able resize it to post on this forum. Not sure, though.

The picture looks great except the aforementioned pixelation, I noticed mainly on the threads.

Did you take the picture with your iPad, thus the reason for emailing from there?

dfolk

No, I have a fairly decent camera that I used. I had an xd card reader for the ipad handy so I used it do down load the pictures. I e-mailed them so I could manipulate the color on my computer, next time I will skip the iPad and go straight to the computer. I may have adjusted something that resulted in the pixelation as well, not sure. I will reattack today and see what happens.

Thanks
Dennis

dcannon

I think the photo and lighting look great. The pixels can be fixed, but real nice job on the picture! And nice pen!
By the way, what pen kit is that?

Dan

mmayo

Nice work in all ways. Always room for improvement if you think so, but if this is the start - you are close to the finish line.

Top Bottom