My First Zen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Whaler

Whaler

This has been on my to try list for a long time. The kit came today and here is the result.
The kit is Black T/N and the blank is Purple Passion from CSUSA.
Thanks for looking and your comments are welcome.

Attachments

• ZEN.jpg
    ZEN.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 218
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

theartist07

Great looking Pen, i'm getting ready to do my first but haven't decided what out of yet. I've turned the Purple Passion before and really like it. Hope mine turnes out this well , i thinking of doing tru-stone on the same kit, wish me luck.

Jim

Jack Giovo

I like your work also - I too am getting ready to do my first pens and am looking at all the fine work you members are putting in for ideas on what to to buy first:biggrin:

Nice job.
Jack

Hillbilly

I almost bought that kit yesterday but decided on something different.

How strong is the magnet? If you clipped it to your shirt would the pen fall out of the cap? How about lifting the pen by the cap end does it come off easly.
I like the pen and the convenience of the magnetic cap end but these were some ?s going through my mind. Great lookin pen!

Whaler

Thanks all for your kind comments.

Hillbilly
I don't think the magnet will ever let go unless you pull it apart.

nava1uni

I like your pen and the blank. My personal preference on this style is to have the body be more streamline, with less bulk. This pen's magnet is very strong andit takes effort to separate the cap from the body. It is a very nice pen in wood also.

Top Bottom