My First Vertex

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rd_ab_penman

rd_ab_penman

Click Gun Metal dressed up in a piece of Black Palm.
Sanded to 400x, buffed with extra fine steel wool, and applied 6 coats of Clear Gloss MINWAX OMWB Polyurethane.
This click is one of the best click mechanisms I have run into so far, nice and solid.

Les

DSC02837.jpg

DSC02840.jpg

DSC02843.jpg

This is a piece off of the Black Palm that I used in the Vertex barrel.

DSC02740.jpg

DSC02744.jpg

DSC02748.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PeetyInMich

I agree with you regarding the vertex click mechanism. i have a chrome and pearl white acrylic as my carry pen and it has sold many more vertex's for me, lately gun metal with carbon fiber.

plantman

:RockOn:Les; I also agree, these make realy nice looking and feeling pens. Next thing to try is the magnetic Vertex Supreme. Peope are realy impressed with the looks and magnetic aspect of it. Keep up the excellent work !! Pen looks super !! Jim S

Great looking pen, though sad to say, I gave the rest of my Vertex's away or threw them out. I made about 10 and replaced every mech at least once and replaced two with other models. So far, the only successful click mech has been the Clicker from CSUSA.

Hendu3270

Good looking pen! Haaven't turned any black palm but it does look good. I've many of the magnetic vertex and it's hard to beat the looks of the 6 sided design. I have a gun metal magnetic on my desk as I type this.

Top Bottom