My first turn of M3 Metal Pen Blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from joefyffe

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
Black and Gold Mokume on Broadwell Nouveau Sceptre Fountain Pen. Turned nice and gives plenty of practice with the Tormek. This one does well with the Woodchuck Pro Carbide. Just took me a little while to figure that out:redface:

Attachments

• _DSC6742 copy_1280x850.jpg
    _DSC6742 copy_1280x850.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 342
  • _DSC6757 copy_1280x797.jpg
    _DSC6757 copy_1280x797.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 898
  • _DSC6737 copy_1280x793.jpg
    _DSC6737 copy_1280x793.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 338
  • _DSC6762 copy_1280x885.jpg
    _DSC6762 copy_1280x885.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 516
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
Lion

See! I told you there was no lion there. CHEAP DRUGS!!! The only reason Mike agreed with you was so you wouldn't beat him with that antlered ball bat!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Love Ya Daughter!!:angel:

The pen looks great - some of the more patterned I've seen. Anyone catch the picture of the lion on this one????

Linda

IPD_Mrs

See! I told you there was no lion there. CHEAP DRUGS!!! The only reason Mike agreed with you was so you wouldn't beat him with that antlered ball bat!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Love Ya Daughter!!:angel:

The pen looks great - some of the more patterned I've seen. Anyone catch the picture of the lion on this one????

Linda

You are so lucky that I don't have a copy of that photo or I would highlight it in photoshop so that your eyes could see it too.

pfbbtttttt

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
Save As

Honey, all you have to do is right click /save as and you can take photoshop and add any kind of lion you choose!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Linda

You are so lucky that I don't have a copy of that photo or I would highlight it in photoshop so that your eyes could see it too.

pfbbtttttt

Top Bottom