My first time....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ladycop322

ladycop322

This was the first watch parts pen I made all by myself! I loved taking the time to create it!

Attachments

• rollingstones.jpg
    rollingstones.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 387
  • rollingstones2.jpg
    rollingstones2.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 336
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wyone

That is really great work.

Is this for you or to sell/give away? Do you have any idea how much time you have invested in this? I have looked at these and thought, wow, amazing, but not sure I have the patience to create such an awesome piece.

I am really impressed.. and sort of jealous of your skills

ladycop322

That is really great work.

Is this for you or to sell/give away? Do you have any idea how much time you have invested in this? I have looked at these and thought, wow, amazing, but not sure I have the patience to create such an awesome piece.

I am really impressed.. and sort of jealous of your skills

Helly Wyone -

I made it for a close friend of mine who backed me on Kickstarter. The time I have invested in this is one day for spraying of tubes, about an hour or two bending the gears and gluing on the tube. Another day for the CA fumes to dissipate from the parts. Then I cast in epoxy in a pressure pot. The next day I turned and assembled.

Michelle

ladycop322

Thank you all for looking and your nice comments. It looks more difficult than it really is. If you like being creative or shall I say, more creative than normal, this is the way to go. I find it very relaxing to work on such an intricate piece. It reminds me of painting. Very detailed but relaxing at the same time.

tgsean

Awesome, well done. I have not done a watch parts pen as yet. Thanks for the inspiration. Cheers

wyone

I love that you are giving back.. and you have peaked my interest now.. you say it is not as hard as we think.. I might have to try and see. First I need to find some watch parts and something for the tube that is appropriate. :)

Top Bottom