My First Three...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from palmermethod

Status
Not open for further replies.

palmermethod

From left to right, 1,2 and 3. The third one was a little glued to the mandrel and I thought I would have to photo it on the mandrel. It worked out OK in the end. These are the first things I ever turned on a wood lathe.

20079918842_First3_sm.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keapople

Fantastic Start!!! it gets more addicting and fun from here...

Kirby

sparhawk

Nice! Now break out the wallet and get started turning. BY the way is there a such a thing as a P.T.A.? (Pen Turners Anonymous)MIght be time to start one

gerryr

OK, you got your feet wet! You can give #2 and #3 away if you like, but you are required to keep #1 forever. Put it away somewhere that you'll remember and then get it out in a year. You'll be amazed. I'm impressed that you tried the "Celtic" knot as one of your first three. I don't think anyone has done that before. You need a little help with your photos, first of all this one is gigantic. Even with the bookmarks turned off I still have to scroll to see it all. I'll send you an email and you'll also find a wealth of information in the photography forum.

Congratulations on completing your first three. Now go get busy doing some more!

palmermethod

Thanks everyone. Your comments are taken to heart. I love this and will be studying the vendor component comparison chart in progress. Gerryr, I will appreciate your good photo advice. They look sooo small on my PSP and I have been wondering how to get them corrected. Bye... pens to make!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom