My first teacher pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from tseger

tseger

This is a first for me I kinda like these pens. Redheart, African blackwood, and Curly maple Mylands FP and carnuba wax finish.
tn_teach.jpg

tn_teach_detail.jpg

Yall let me know what you see wrong , like I said, this is my first one. Thanks for looking! Tim

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

doddman70

I havent seen many of these posted but i like the looks of the pen i think you did an awsome job i really like the middle section i think you nailed it!!!!:D

tseger

Thanks for the comments, fellas. The straight end is what I wasn't sure about. Maybe a little domed shape at the ends would have looked better. Tim

rdunn12

I like it,looks good,the center section looks great.I think if you made a bulb at the end it would make it kind of bulky feeling.I like it the way it is.Good job[^]

Mather323

Tim, that is what I was thinking also with the ends. I have only seen that pen with the bulbs at the ends, so maby that is why I am thing that. Great pen and nice work on the beads.

fiferb

I have to take an opposite opinion. I really do like the design of the center section but it looks a little too bulbous for me. Perhaps a little slimmer with the same design. Great Work.

tseger

Thanks for all the comments. Thanks to the Woodturningz sale last month, I have a few more of these that I want to try some different things with. Tim

Top Bottom