My First Stamp Pen.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from oops99

oops99

I tried the stamp pen that has been floating around on video, and I'm pretty happy with the results.
The only problem that I found so far is getting a good finish right up to the bushings, because the pen is the same size as the bushings, when finishing, the finish goes right on top of the bushing, and has to be trimmed off. I hope this makes sense to the reader.
Next time I will start the pen, and when the finish gets built up to the level of the bushings, I will put on some custom made bushings that are smaller than the standard ones.
I'm pretty new here, and I hope no one objects to my posting too many pics in one post.
Any and all comments welcomed.

Tom/oops99

StampPen011.jpg

StampPen009.jpg

StampPen007.jpg

StampPen006.jpg

StampPen005.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bruce119

Nice job

I only use the stock bushings to turn the blank. And never use them to finish it. It is easy to make your own out of a delran material like a plastic cutting board. Make them under-size just be careful sanding then after a CA finish I use a parting tool, vertically, and carefully cut scrap away the CA.

Good looking pen I got about 5 lbs (A LOT) of stamps myself that is on my to do list.

Bruce

Top Bottom