My First "Public" Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from renguy

renguy

Hi Everyone, today I turned a pen that I am pretty proud of and I wanted to share it with my fellow members. So I've attached a copy of a pic of the pen to this forum post. I can't tell you how elated I am from working (or shall I say playing) this hobby. What a lot of fun. I've recently retired and have been exploring different activities that I could do, but no other pleases like this. Just wanted to share. Randy.

Attachments

• IMG_1281-800x600.jpg
    IMG_1281-800x600.jpg
    401.5 KB · Views: 277
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
What a great first pen to share Randy! Enjoy the addiction. I love the combination of woods. Well done.

magpens

Beautiful pen !!! . Well done !!! . Keep up the good work, and .... KEEP POSTING !!! :):):)

RangeRat

A very interesting design....I do find it aesthetically pleasing! Are the inks different on either end?

renguy

Thank you all for your kind comments. RangeRat wanted to know if the inks at each end are different colors. The answer is yes. And the wood colors are a hint that they are different.

randyrls

Well Done Randy! I am in Harrisburg PA.

Our woodturning club meets at 7:00pm on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at the Woodcraft in Harrisburg. People start showing up around 6:00pm. Woodcraft has a good selection of pens. And visitors are WELCOME!
Meeting Location

Top Bottom