My first post to IAP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from terry q

Status
Not open for further replies.

terry q

I have been making pens almost exclusively to support Freedom Pens. I use slim line kits and make my own centerbands from Corian. These are a couple of antler pens. The smaller of the two was turned my a friend.

Terry

20041218161933_antler.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

low_48

Glad to see you jump in Terry. Very nice pens!!!!!!!! The multi-colored center band really "pops" against the simple color of the antler. I haven't used any of the glueups you gave me, I'd better get them out of hiding. If I can find them in the shop. [:)] Who's the friend that turned the other? I turned a couple of antlers, just wish the smell didn't remind me of burning teeth at the dentist office!!!!!

Welcome aboard, Rich

Scott

Hi Terry!

It's nice to see you here! It will be good to have more voices singing in the "Freedom Pen" choir! I really like the corian centerband you did for that antler pen!

Scott.

wpenm

Good morning Terry,
Very nice job and I like the red, white, and blue center band, a perfect touch. The Freedom Pen Project is a worthy cause and I know there are some GI's out there who really appreciate what you and others are doing for them.
Garry

Kurt Aebi

Terry,

Good to see you over here! This is a great place for penturning and also other small turnings as well. You will definitely recognize a bunch of the members form th eother forums that you have been to.

Welcome and definitely contribute, you have a lot of good information that will help us all here.

Kurt

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Very nice... I love antler pens... I can't keep them in stock this Christmas season... all of mine have been on Perfect Fit Convertable and Cigar kits ... at last count I have sold 20 of them at $65.00 each... I LOVE ANTLER...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom