My first pictures here

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from esears

esears

Hopefully these come through ok. Here are some of the my recent works. I've been doing this about a month or so and these are probably around the 12th-15th pens I've done.

This is my first cigar pen. It is probably the pen I am the happiest with so far. It has a CA/BLO finish.
P1070179.JPG

This was my first fountain pen and acrylic pen. It is a blank from woodcraft. Other than the bottom of the cap not covering the ring on the bottom, I'm pretty happy with it. It is the first pen that I sold also.
P1070181.JPG

P1070182.JPG

This is my practice pen for turning and finish Irish Bog Oak before I do a gift for my father. I'm not too satisified with it as when I drilled it out, I left a small void where the drill bit wandered and consequently part of the barrel fell in. I tried to hide it as much as possible. It is also finished with CA/BLO, but I'd like to find a better finish for these pens as I don't like how it came out.

P1070185.JPG

This isn't a pen, but I uploaded it accidentally. It is my first bowl out of ambrosia maple.
P1070186.JPG

P1070191.JPG

Any comments are more than welcome. I really need to practice on the photography part though.

Eric

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

markgum

Hey Eric;
looks like some mighty fine pens. and a great looking bowl. (shish-kabobs for dinner??) :biggrin:
yeah the stark white background on the photos is a bit BRIGHT,, but I'd rather make a great looking pen than a great photo

Top Bottom