my first picture

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Magicbob

Magicbob

Ok guys be kind.
It is a Sierra with a purple and white blank I bought a Berea Hardwoods, both a first for me. I had only made a handful of slimlines up to now.
Many thanks to Bob Jackson for his help with this one.
It was a gift for my oldest daughter and she loved it.
Sorry, cellphone pics.

Attachments

• tonipen1.jpg
    tonipen1.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 258
  • tonipen2.jpg
    tonipen2.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 227
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jjcold

that second pic shows it off nicely! I like the iridescent swirl effect of that blank. I have made many of the Sierra (Wall Street, Manhattan, Gatsby) and really love that pen. It is smooth, uses a short blank, single tube, cheap and easy to make but has a lot of eye appeal. I will say that I like the Gatsby line from PSI the best on this pen because the transmission is activated by twisting the top of the pen, not the bottom. sometimes on the other lines of this style the trans come loose when you twist to open the pen.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Well done, Bob!!

A hint from a lousy photographer---NEVER do purple!!!! Horrible color to photo. You did a GREAT job!

Thanks for showing,

Ed

edstreet

Well done, Bob!!

A hint from a lousy photographer---NEVER do purple!!!! Horrible color to photo. You did a GREAT job!

Thanks for showing,

Ed

Purple is zone 2 and zone 3. Just look at purple (and other colors for that matter) as if they were black/white and treat them accordingly. :) works every time, guarantee it.

Magicbob

Well I didn't make it to photograph, I made it because I found the blank and it is the colors of the school she teaches at, plus she wanted a stylus type pen.
I'm just happy for the fact that:
1. she liked it
2. I finally made a pen that looked good enough to post
3. and you guys didn't rip it too bad.

Top Bottom