my first pens "check this out"!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from J pendragon

J pendragon

i use to make wands like the ones in "harrypotter"

but now im making pens

the one on the right was my first pen ever. i made it for mothersday.
the one on the left i made for fathersday.

here is a close up

all coments are welcome:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ToddMR

Those are pretty cool. Never knew anyone made wands from Harry Potter. I like the pens, very well done.

mick

J welcome to the site. Great looking pens, we look forward to seeing more from you.

I had the pleasure of meeting J at a show I did in Nashville and when he told me his first pen was "kitless" I was sorta speechless. Here I'd spent a bunch of money and bought a lot of fancy equipment to make pens from kits when a very mannerly young comes up and tells me he made a pen by "just figuring it out". Talk about being inventive!

J pendragon

J welcome to the site. Great looking pens, we look forward to seeing more from you.

I had the pleasure of meeting J at a show I did in Nashville and when he told me his first pen was "kitless" I was sorta speechless. Here I'd spent a bunch of money and bought a lot of fancy equipment to make pens from kits when a very mannerly young comes up and tells me he made a pen by "just figuring it out". Talk about being inventive!

hay mike thanks for the tip about this sight:biggrin:
it is great here

Jgrden

Y'know, that is something worth considering. I am always trying to set money aside to purchase KITS. First it was the Executive, Fountain Pens, Slimline and now Cigar phase. Why not just buy a bunch of transmissions, tips and go kitless. Teach thyself how to make attractive clips, center bands and go for it. Make them better than the kits and voila !!! You will have saved yourself a bunch of money. Right??

J pendragon

Y'know, that is something worth considering. I am always trying to set money aside to purchase KITS. First it was the Executive, Fountain Pens, Slimline and now Cigar phase. Why not just buy a bunch of transmissions, tips and go kitless. Teach thyself how to make attractive clips, center bands and go for it. Make them better than the kits and voila !!! You will have saved yourself a bunch of money. Right??

you bet you'd seve monny these took a wile but all they cost me was some sand paper and some old pens:biggrin:

Top Bottom