• Pens2.jpg
    Pens2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 217
  • Pens3.jpg
    Pens3.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 220
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Well Pedro, like everyone else I'm surprise that you claim those are your first pens, not only you've got some very fence kits but you also have a combination of acrylics and woods that certainly look to me, not from a beginner but, and as I have no reason to doubt your claim, I can tell you that, and this will upset some folks but, I've have seen many pens made by individuals that have been doing pens for a long time that still aren't capable to produce work half that good...!

From what I can see, your name tells me that you are of Portuguese origin, such as myself and as you would know, we tend to be very direct with our thoughts and opinions, that get me/us in rough waters, more often than not but, I call it as I see it, intending no offence or disrespect...!:wink::biggrin:

I hope to be around and see your work when, you call yourself a experienced pen-turner...!:eek::wink::biggrin:

Cheers
George

ToddMR

Really great group of pens. I for one really enjoy the wood pens you have done. On all the wood pens the finish looks great along with the fit. Nicely done for sure.

Top Bottom