My first pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Brooks803

Brooks803

Hi everyone, these are my first two pens. I made my wooden pen first with the help of the Woodzone staff. Also, if anyone could help me identify the type of wood it is I would be thankful. My second pen is the acrylic which I turned the next day at Woodzone with the help of Hans. I know I have tons to learn and much experience to gain, but I'm up to the challenge. Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• J's first pens.jpg
    J's first pens.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 206
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GouletPens

Be encouraged, they look nicer than my first pens :tongue: That's great you have someone to help you, and even better you found IAP from the start! Many of us here including myself were spinning our wheels in the mud for years before we stumbled upon IAP and the fantastic help most everyone here is willing to give. I'm not really sure what kind of wood that is. Maybe canarywood?

Rstyleusa

Those look great for your first pens. My first ones did not even come close to looking like yours. It appears that you are on the right track!!! I did not even attempt an acrylic until 6 months or so after turning wood pens.
Enjoy your new found love affair :rotfl:

rpearson

Excellent job! I bet you're already working on your next pen(s). Keep up the great work. You'll find tons of help and inspiration in this group!

Top Bottom