My First Pen and Pencil Set

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Band Saw Box

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
Hello All
Here is my first pen and pencil set. It a Woodcraft Wall Street II click pen and pencil in bright copper dress in quilted maple. I had just one blank but it was just enough to get two blanks. I tried to get both blank turned the same and I think I came fairly close. The finish is my normal WTF. As always any and all comments are welcome. I guess I should be another display stand so I can show a set better. Thanks for looking

Attachments

• IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_0008.jpg
    IMG_0008.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 121
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Krash

Very pretty Dan. I like to see applications of copper since I have been trying to employ it in some way.

You finish looks great!

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
Thanks Kelly and Jim S for those nice comments. Evelyn picked out the kits at Woodcraft back in January, I had a blow out when I saw drilling the blank for the pen and I stepped on the tube for pencil so I have been unable to do anything with them. I picked up some spare tubes at Woodcraft this past Saturday. Kelly I wasn't sure I would like the copper plating but after seeing the finished kits today I really like it a lot.

stonepecker

What a pair............The pen and pencil are special also.
That should be an easy set for someone to pick up. Great looking job.

Great to have you back Dan

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
Thanks for the nice comments on this set. Tony wtf or wood turners finish is a water/oil urethane hybrid. It's great stuff easy to use, you can recoat in one minute. It's all I use on my wood blanks.

Top Bottom