My first pen!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ablair

ablair

Title says it all! special thanks to Landon Smith for helping me out!

sorry for the bad pictures, i couldn't get my camera to focus correctly

Attachments

• Screen shot 2009-12-20 at 6.47.10 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2009-12-20 at 6.47.10 PM.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 251
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Len Shreck

Nice Pen I also have that problem with my camera, I have read and even printed out the pen photo article but my camera does not do what I need it to do so I guess I will need to get a diff camera. When my wife lets me that is.... LOL
Len

junosdad

Congratulations! and welcome to the insanity :biggrin:

Looks well nicer than my first. Heed the warning to keep and treasure it. Mine was gifted, and promply destroyed in a washing machine :frown:

As for the photo....did you use the macro setting? Usually looks like a flower symbol on a point & Shoot. DSLR is a whole 'nother critter. Lots of knowledgable folks here to ask though.

Nice work!
Sam

Ligget

Great work, as Gregg says above most penmakers keep their first creation and look back at it over the next few months then years to see how you have progressed.

rherrell

Way to go!!! That looks EXACTLY like my first only mine is Black Walnut. Be sure to save it, I still have mine and I look at it occasionally when I need a good laugh.:biggrin:

dustmaker

You are well on your way. Be careful, penmaking is addictive! That is a fine start and reminds me of my first. Way to go!

Top Bottom