My First Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Pipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipes

I normally turn wood making pipe tampers. This is truly my first pen cause I am not counting the slimline that I made with the wrong bushings thanks to PSI. PSI did make it right with great customer service so no complaints there. I have never turned plastic/acrylic before...strictly wood. So here it is:

I took a little break from tampers today and made a pen...just to convince my self it was PSI's screw up and not me. It is a PSI Big Ben Rhodium and I left the barrels a little fatter cause I like a little larger pen...kinda a Fat Boy Big Ben. Let me know what you think.

If anyone knows what I am doing wrong with my pic let me know. This
doesn't seem to work like the other forums I go on.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Pipes

I am PC challenged so what is IMG in brackets ??? I did like this blank looks good IMO with the Rhodium again IMO ? I use Image shack and it works great on the 5 or 6 other forums Iam on but not here duno why I really wanted to do my best to post a good pic o well ! the pen turned out just fine I think but then I only got one to compare it to [:D]

Scott

Hi Guy!

The pen looks great! I really like that plastic - nice pattern! I can't find a thing wrong with it - you done good!

Scott.

airrat

Interesting colors. Where did you get the blank?

if you have it saved on your computer you can use the insert image when posting. just have to keep it below a certain size. You can do that by compressing it with a number of different programs. I use ACDC 4.0 and love it.

airrat

Hope you dont mind I took it and did an auto level (brightness) on it.

20064723592_firstpend2gr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom