My first pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from turff49

Status
Not open for further replies.

turff49

tn_first%20pen.jpg

Chechen wood. I turned this last week but just now time to take a pic. Thanks for looking. I'll try and get a better pic later today.
Thanks for looking Brian

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rifleman1776

Pretty typical. First pens are generally a lot better than the quality of the photos. [;)] From what I can see, it looks fine. Congratulations. Keep it up and work on the pictures, closer and more light.

JimGo

From what I can see in the picture, your pen looks great, especially for a first try!

Getting pictures ready for the site can be difficult at first. The trick is to crop the pics so only the pen is in them, this way you're not using your 120K to show off your table. Use every bit (pun intended) to showcase your handiwork. Check out Billy's picture in this thread as a good example of what the pic should look like:

http://www.penturners.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=13815

If you can do that, we will be able to see the pen in more detail, and hopefully provide more feedback.

OSCAR15

Very good first ...... I myself cannot photograph either. I look at photography as a different obsession, and I try to keep one at a time...
Maybe after my 10,000th pen, I will give up turning, and photograph them all....
Keep up the great work! OSCAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom