My first in over a year

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from gad5264

gad5264

The blank is a "Mutt" from El Mostro, the kit is a "Stretch" from Aaron at Lau Lau Woodworks. The finish is 10 coats of thin CA and micro meshed to 12000. I know I have to work on my photography but I welcome all comments and critiques.

Attachments

• CIMG0070 - Copy.jpg
    CIMG0070 - Copy.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 297
  • CIMG0072 - Copy.jpg
    CIMG0072 - Copy.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 248
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

Nice pen, don't stay gone so long, I think I like the stretch better than the Zen, the nib looks like it's more comfortable to write with.

gad5264

Nice pen, don't stay gone so long, I think I like the stretch better than the Zen, the nib looks like it's more comfortable to write with.

I like the Stretch much better, this is a twist on cap for the nib and the post end. I like the Zen but I've heard stories of the magnets messing up credit cards.

bitshird

I like the Stretch much better, this is a twist on cap for the nib and the post end. I like the Zen but I've heard stories of the magnets messing up credit cards.

I've got about a dozen zens in inventory and they just don't move, I've only heard once about a magnet coming out of a zen, but thinking about it I can see where it would interfere with the stripe on a card.
Customers look at them but when they grab the nib, they just don't seem to like the pen, The caps both have the nice clean look which seems to be what grabs customers initial interest, I think I'm going to order a few and try them.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
I really like Aaron's blanks. The pen is a real beauty! Also who sells the stretch pen?

Top Bottom