My First One-Piece

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from G1Pens

G1Pens

This is a chrome slimline. It is the first time I've tried a one piece body and it came out great. Turn the tip to extend and retract. Body is black and white acrylic from PSI. Finish is MM12000 and Novus 2. I really like these. It make the lowly slimline look like something more.

Attachments

• IMG_5813-web.jpg
    IMG_5813-web.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 225
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Atherton Pens

Nice selection of blank to compliment the hardware. IMHO the single piece is a much better look for the blank as opposed to having it broken with a CB.
Great job!

ctubbs

Beautiful work, Gary, but how does the nib drive the tranny? I have made a couple of slims and my feeble old mind just can't seem to wrap around the process. Thanks for any info.
Charels

ctubbs

Thank you Don, that was very enlightening. Like usual, once a pic shows up, simplicity comes forward. Don and Gary, you both do excellent work. Thanks for sharing.
Charles

G1Pens

Beautiful work, Gary, but how does the nib drive the tranny? I have made a couple of slims and my feeble old mind just can't seem to wrap around the process. Thanks for any info.
Charels

I had a hard time wrapping my head around it too when I would see one posted here. Thanks to Gary Hughes for sending me some detailed insturctions. Of course, now it all makes perfect sense.

Top Bottom