My First and Last

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bitshird

bitshird

OK allow me to explain, the Beautiful Laser engraved TI Jr.Gentleman is the last pen I did in my shop, with the engraving done by the incomparable Ken Nelson of Kallenshaan woods. and the real Elegant Beauty Black Ti dressed in home made Rotini and PR is the first pen done in my new quarters, which was formerly just my office, Nice part is I can turn and read the IAP at the same time, Not too sure about mixing any PR in here though.

Attachments

• Laser-Akers-1.jpg
    Laser-Akers-1.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 238
  • Laser-akers-2.jpg
    Laser-akers-2.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 245
  • Eleg.Beau-Pasta-1.jpg
    Eleg.Beau-Pasta-1.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 254
  • Eleg-Beau-Paqsta-2.jpg
    Eleg-Beau-Paqsta-2.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 130
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

george

Great pens. Specialy the last one. Since I have low experiences on laser - how dou you order a face to be engraved ? Do you just send them a picture of the face, prepar the material in some other way or something third ?

Thanks for the info. I have heard a lot of great compliments on Kallenshaan, but sending them a pen from Europe for laser engraving ....

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Ken , those are really nice pens . I like the engraving . It sounds like youre really set up in the new shop . Good job all around !

bitshird

Really nice Ken the first one must have been tough to present. But a great tribute to someone...

Lucky for me it was an order for a fellow that works with my wife, I'm thinking hard on whether or not I want to do one for my neighbor whose young son passed away a little over a week ago, I'm not sure I could present it to her,we are such good friends, I'm just not sure if it would be right.
This pen is a present for the mans grandmother, he was amazed at the engraving, you can see detail in the eyes, Ken is fantastic, I'm going to get one done of two of my pooches. gonna use a big pen :wink::wink::wink:

Top Bottom