my first kitless

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from AurelianC

AurelianC

On Tuesday I build up the courage to use my metal lathe (having a close call with a briar piece almost 1 year ago) and this is what I ended up with.
This is my first attempt at making kitless pen and so far I love it. I know I have a lot to learn but is a start.
I will change the finish to satin because now is slippery and is not so easy to write with (at least for me).

Attachments

• stilou_aluminiu_01_alb_IAP.jpg
    stilou_aluminiu_01_alb_IAP.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 184
  • stilou_aluminiu_01_IAP_01.jpg
    stilou_aluminiu_01_IAP_01.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 195
  • stilou_aluminiu_01_IAP_02.jpg
    stilou_aluminiu_01_IAP_02.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 135
  • stilou_aluminiu_01_IAP_03.jpg
    stilou_aluminiu_01_IAP_03.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 135
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I really like this idea. Would be another step, but stick a clip in there, and might be even better. Or not.? Nice work!

AurelianC

Scott
You are wright it could be mistaken for anything. The guys at work did not know what it was the first time I show it.
Mike (mredburn)
Thank you for the nice words and also for the 6.5 X0.5 tap I used for the section. I did not get to use the triple start taps and dies but I promise I will use some of them this weekend.
Mike (bluwolf)
Thank you for taking the time to respond. I absolutely love your pens, they are wonderful.
Chuck
There will be one with a clip in the future but I like the minimalist look on this one. Thank you for the appreciation.
el d
Thank you.
Marc
Thank you.
This one will stay with me. Is the first one so is very special.

Top Bottom