My First Kitless!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from akbar24601

akbar24601

This is my first attempt at a kitless pen. Believe me, I know that it is not without errors, but it was certainly a fun experience. The pen is made of Mahogany, Walnut and Veneer. I used the barrels, transmission and clip from a slimline kit. I am not crazy about the clip and will probably end up making one and replacing it. I don't have the materials quite yet. Sorry the pic didn't turn out the best.

Thanks for looking. Comments/Suggestions certainly appreciated.

Attachments

• First Kitless.jpg
    First Kitless.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 215
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldb2000

Fantastic job on this one Steve . From what I can see , it looks really good . Nice job on the knots and a good choice of woods
When you save your pictures you should save them at 640X480 which will make a perfect size to post here and use a more neutral background to allow your camera to get a better exposure on your pen .
Kitless pens are a blast to design and build and they teach you techniques that make all your pens better , kit or kitless.
Please post this one in the "Kitless pen Challenge" over in the Advanced penmaking forum . I am trying to keep a record of all these Kitless Slimlines in one place so everyone who wants to try one has a central location to look for information and ideas . Thanks

Top Bottom