My First Junior Emp's

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jim in Oakville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I finally got to turn and complete some of the kits I got this summer in our group buy.

I like to look for blanks that I think will compliment these great kits, you know, works with the hardware for some one eyes to say WOW and that the cash just jumps out of their hands….;)(insert evil laugh here)!!

Anyway, I took a look at a few materials that I thought would work, a red jasper Tru Stone and a black acrylic.

IMG_7053.jpg

IMG_7056.jpg

20061014133142_IMG_7047.jpg

IMG_7059.jpg

I like this kit, the price is a bit steep, so I will see how well they sell to decide if I will get more. I have another one in work right now in blue lapis Tru Stone, it’s looking good as well.

Please feel free to offer your thoughts and critiques. :)

I know that I learn a lot from reading others constructive comments so have at it please, these expensive kits need to find just the right blanks to attract good sales.[:p]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

johncrane

What can l say Jim they look fantastic mate if l had to pick one l would take the black acrylic l also whent in the group buy' it aint easy to pick the right blank.but you have done a nice job. [:D]

Ligget

Jim those are beautiful pens, they should sell quickly.
Both kit and blank combinations work well, both look classy enough for a high end instrument but I too favour the Tru Stone over the acrylic.[:p]

twoofakind

I like them both, but I would lean more toward the tru stone blank for the selling factor if nothing else. Other than that the simplicity of the black acrylic looks good as well.
Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom